The MSR Reactor 2.5L Stove System is one of the fastest and most fuel efficient stoves currently on the market. It is a solid choice for the light hiker all the way to the casual camper. The 2.5 liter pot is ample volume for 4-5 people. On blustery winter hikes you can melt enough snow for your whole crew. Then use it to prepare your signature meal (mine is boiled Spam with bits of Spam wrapper). The heat exchanger completely encloses the radiant burner head and virtually takes the wind out of the equation. This means faster boil times and efficient fuel usage. The stove and fuel both pack into the pot for ultimate convenience.
FEATURES of the MSR Reactor 2.5L Stove System
- Boils 1 liter of water in just 3 minutes-with an even greater advantage in challenging conditions
- Patent-pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor efficient so you carry less fuel
- Radiant burner head is enclosed by heat exchanger for total protection in even the windiest conditions
- State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency pot are combined into one compact, easy-to-use system
- Internal regulator equalizes fuel pressure for optimal performance in all conditions and at all fuel levels
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Reactor 2.5L Stove System
- Weight: 16.7 oz
- Volume: 2.5 liter
- Fuel Type: Gas Canisters
- Boil Time: 3 min for 1 Liter
- Stove Igniter: No Igniter
MSR stoves DO NOT include any fuel bottles pictured. Sorry about it and please don't hate us.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.