The MSR PocketRocket Stove, weighing a slight 3oz, offers some serious usefulness per ounce. Usefulness per weight is a tough quality to measure, but should really be one of the leading concerns when picking out hiking gear. The Wind Clip™ valve offers precision flame control and the ability to go from full force to simmer at a turn of the wrist. Extremely simple to operate, just stick it onto a canister of fuel, no need for priming, pressurizing or maintainance. It can boil a liter of water in 3.5 minutes.. your water will be ready to go before you even get your food bag out.
DECENT FEATURES of the MSR PocketRocket Stove
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is only 85 g (3 oz)
- Compact: Fits into 10 x 5 x 5 cm carry case 4 x 2 x 2"
- Fast: Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Wind-Resistant: Wind Clip protection offers better consistency and efficiency in breezy conditions
The SPECS of the MSR PocketRocket Stove
- Minimum Weight: 3 oz / 85 g
- Packaged Weight: 4.2 oz / 119 g
- Fuel: MSR IsoPro
- Boil Time 1 Liter Water: 3.5 minutes
- Water Boiled: Per 8 oz (227 g)Fuel Canister: 16 liter
- Water Boiled: Per Ounce of Fuel: 2 liter
- Burn Time: Per 8 oz (227 g)Fuel Canister: ~60 minutes
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.