I recently helped a buddy of mine here at MJ pick out a new tent, and he ended up picking the MSR Nook 2 Person Tent. He's mainly thinking of using it for himself and his dog, but it has plenty of livable room for two humans. Weighing in at just over 3lb, it is an ultralight tent option for two people, and definitely manageable on solo trips (when you want a little extra room). The durable fabrics and welded reinforcements allow the Nook to stand up to the elements or dog paws. The single vestibule and front entry design offers a streamlined design that saves weight and can be set up in small backcountry sites. Great for you and your best friend, be it man or canine.
FEATURES of the MSR Nook 2 Person Tent
- Compact Floorplan: Designed to fit comfortably in small backcountry tent sites
- Spacious Design: Maximized interior space accommodates two campers and their mattresses
- Freestanding Setup: Can be set up as a freestanding tent with the addition of a trekking pole
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Nook 2 Person Tent
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Doors: 1
- Fast and Light Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz / 1.05 kg
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1.42 kg
- Packaged Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz / 1.58 kg
- Floor + Vestibule: 28 + 6 square feet / 2.6 + 0.56 square meter
- Livable Volume Tent / Vestibule: 48 + 9 cubic feet / 1359 + 255 liter
- Interior Peak Height: 38" / 96 cm
- Packed Dimension: 20 x 6" / 51 x 15 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.