Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent is my go-to tent for 3-season camping trips. It's very roomy and the weight is managable, even if only split up among two people (which is how I usually use it). I'll limit your reading and let Jeff's excellent "Staff Pick" review tell you what you need to know.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The MSR Mutha Hubba is a bomber tent for the spring and summer months. All the mesh makes it very comfy and easy to experience a starry night, plus that five day trail odor doesn't stick around for long inside with all the air flow. With two doors, it's super easy to get in and out of the Mutha Hubba without affecting the other people inside, and there is enough room for three people to hang out in if a storm rolls through or you didn't have time to collect enough fire wood for the night. After you set it up once, it is a breeze to set up the next thousand times, and it packs down well for being 40 square feet of useable space."
Jeff - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent. All the features of the Hubba Hubba tent with 3-person livability.
FEATURES of the MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, Stay-Dry entrances and large vestibules
- Ventilation: Mesh canopies offer excellent ventilation in warmer climates
- Easy Set-Up: Hub system reduces number of individual poles making setup fast
- Versatile: Optional, freestanding set-up with fly and footprint only, or add the new Gear Shed for added space
- Maximum Space: Two full vestibules and two doors at head and toe provide easy access
- Versatile: Freestanding set up with just fly and poles for minimalist trips
- Ultralight Set-up: Sets up with just fly, footprint and pole for minimalist trips
- Added Strength: Additional poles increase space and add strength
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Mutha Hubba 3 Person Tent
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Doors: 2
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz / 2.88 kg
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz / 3.14 kg
- Floor Area: 3.7 square meter / 40 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 1.3 square meter / 14 square feet
- Tent Volume: 104 cubic feet / 2945 liter
- Vestibule Volume: 22 cubic feet / 623 liter
- Interior Peak Height: 46" / 117 cm
- Packed Dimension: 18 x 8" / 46 x 20 cm
- Fly: 40 D X 238T ripstop nylon 6, 1,500 mm Durashield polyurethane and silicone coated
- Canopy: 20 D X 330T ripstop nylon 66, 40 D X 238T ripstop nylon 6
- Floor: 40 D x 238T ripstop nylon 6, 3000 mm Dura Shield polyurethane coated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.