FEATURES of the MSR Hubba NX 1-Person Tent
- Unique pole configuration maximizes headroom and elbow space throughout the tent
- Set up and take down easily with a unified, color-coded hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression sack fits easily into a backpack
- Large StayDry door helps ensure water doesn't drip into the tent when the door is opened; large vestibule? stores gear
- Rainfly vents and venting vestibules help create a dry, comfortable interior
- Enjoy a minimum weight (tent, rainfly and poles only) of just 2 lbs. 7 oz. (1.12kg)
- Fast & Light setup option lets you use just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately) to reduce the weight to 1 lb. 10 oz. (0.73kg)
- 15-denier? nylon micromesh and 20-denier?, high-tenacity ripstop nylon canopy; 30-denier?, high-tenacity ripstop nylon Durashield polyurethane-coated floor
- The MSR Hubba NX tent comes with a 20-denier?, high-tenacity ripstop nylon Durashield polyurethane- and silicone-coated rainfly
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Hubba NX 1-Person Tent
- 3 Season
- 1 Person
- Trail weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz./0.78 kg
- Fly/ Footprint pitch weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Packed weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Packed size: 6 X 18 in.
- Floor dimensions: 85 X 30 in.
- Floor area: 18 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 9 sq. ft.
- Peak height: 36 in.
- Doors: 1
- Pole material: DAC aluminum
- Canopy fabric: 40 denier ripstop nylon / 15 denier nylon mesh
- Floor fabric: 30 denier ripstop nylon
- Rainfly fabric: 20 denier ripstop nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.