The MSR Flight 2 Trekking Pole is a two piece trekking pole for winter backcountry enthusiasts. At just 1lb per pair, the minimalist design is built for those looking for simplicity in the wilderness. A collapsed length of 31.5 inches is just enough to shorten them down for strapping to your pack, and then you only have to fiddle with a single SureLock™ adjustment to get it back to usable length for the next uphill. Whether you're out for a day of skiing, snowshoeing or just plain old hiking, the poles will give an extra boost in your step, transferring some of the work to your arms.
FEATURES of the MSR Flight 2 Trekking Pole
- SureLockâ„¢ adjustment system prevents loosening and slipping during use
- Efficient, glove-friendly, one-handed length adjustments at the grips
- Breakaway straps and non-absorbing, contoured foam grips
- 7000-series aluminum is lightweight and very strong
- Poles collapse into 2 sections (29") quickly and easily when not in use
- Include a catch for raising heel lifts on your snowshoes so you don't have to bend over to do it
- Sold in pairs
- Two-section poles are the top choice of backcountry skiers, snowshoers and winter hikers who prefer a streamlined, minimalist design
If the product name has the word "pair" in it, that means it comes with TWO trekking poles. If the product name says "single" or has options to select a size, it means that particular style only comes with ONE trekking pole. Sorry to be so confusing. Please don't hate me.