The MSR Flex 4 System is a group cook set for four or more campers. The backcountry can be loads of fun with a big group and planning ahead of time for meals will make it all the easier. This system starts with a big old pot, 5.3L to be exact, that is hard-anodized and ready for boiling a whole bunch of water. The smaller pot is 3.2L, non-stick and is a great secondary for heating and stirring the rest of the meal. The two lids allow you to strain liquid without having to drag along an extra item and the Talon™ pot handle prevents burnt hands. Divide the delicious meal between each of the four DeepDish™ plates, and you'll know exactly whose plate is whose, as they're color coded. The Stainless Steel Insulated Mugs are color coded as well, so if Bobby is holding a black plate and drinking out of red mug, you better go trade your coffees.
FEATURES of the MSR Flex 4 System
- Large-Capacity: Easy-to-grip, 5.3L dual-handle pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility
- Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus Insulated Stainless Steel Mugs and DeepDish plates for four with room for a Flex Skillet inside
- Includes: (1) 3.2L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) Dual-handle 5.3L hard-anodized aluminum pot, (2) Aluminum Strainer lids, (4) DeepDish plates, (4) Stainless Steel Insulated Mugs, (1) Talon pot handle
The SPECS of the MSR Flex 4 System
- Weight: 3 lbs 10.8 oz / 1666 g
- Packed Dimension: 12 x 6.25" / 30.5 x 15.9 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.