The MSR Dragonfly Stove is a backcountry cooking workhorse. It is capable of handling a variety of fuels and reliable enough to be the only stove you'll need for years and years. My buddy Geoff, has one of these and brings it on all of our trips. His signature dishes are pasta in the summer and melted snow in the winter. Geoff isn't the most handy guy either, but has no trouble with maintenance and has had his Dragonfly running at peak efficiency since I've known him.
FEATURES of the MSR Dragonfly Stove
- Unrivaled Flame Control: Dual-valve technology allows precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Easily holds up to 10" diameter MSR pots or fry pans
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup produces a strong burn while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allow complete, easy cleaning and maintenance in the field
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Dragonfly Stove
- Fuel: White Gas
- Boil Time 1 Liter Water: 3.5 minutes
- Water Boiled: Per 20 oz (600 ml) Fuel Bottle: 32 liter
- Water Boiled: Per Ounce of Fuel: 1.6, 1.7 liter
- Per 100 ml of Fuel: 5.3, 5.7 liter
- Burn Time: Per 20 oz (600 ml) Fuel Bottle: ~126 minutes
- Minimum Weight: 14.1 oz / 401 g
- Packaged Weight: 18.8 oz / 534 g
MSR stoves DO NOT include any fuel bottles pictured. Sorry about it and please don't hate us.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.