The MSR Carbon Reflex 3 is a spacious, free-standing 3-person tent with three season comfort and a removable fly for unhindered star-gazing. Ample room to comfortably sleep three (even by ridiculous backcountry standards), it is light enough to split between two people if you want more wiggle room. Or two people and a dog. There's room for the dog inside the tent or kick him out into one of the large vestibules. If you are sharing the load with others, try to be the person that carries the ultralight MSR® Custom Carbon 6.3 tent poles, which weight 30% less than aluminum.
FEATURES of the MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Person Tent
- Free Standing: Third pole creates a fully self-supporting structure
- Storage and Access: Two full vestibules and large doors provide easy access to gear
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Person Tent
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Doors: 2
- Fast and Light Weight: 3 lbs / 1.37 kg
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz / 1.9 kg
- Packaged Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz / 2.08 kg
- Floor + Vestibule: 41.5 + 20 square feet / 3.8 + 1.8 square meter
- Livable Volume Tent / Vestibule: 124 + 20 cubic feet / 3530 + 566 liter
- Interior Peak Height: 46" / 117 cm
- Packed Dimension: 20 x 8" / 51 x 20 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.