"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Rated 5 out of
Best Protection...I bought one with my tent.... first time I every bought a footprint for a tent... it is durable and keeps the floor of my tent dry in rainstorms...
Date published: 2015-06-14
Rated 4 out of
California Girl from
Love this tent, with caveatsI've had this tent for four years with occasional use. It has been put to good use in freak thunderstorms in Hawaii, cold nights and hot sun in Yosemite, and various other locales. I consider it an investment, so I take care in rolling my tent and keeping it swept.
- Lightweight and compact
- Spacious relative to footprint and weight. I frequently get comments that the tent is larger than expected. Very roomy for 2 people with packs.
- It's beautiful. Simply put, the design is a thing of beauty. An elegant shape, sloping lines, and a lovely green color that suits natural surroundings. The rainfly color makes the light filtering into the tent very warm and usable.
- Severe flaking of the interior rain cover. White dust flakes coming off and falling onto the tent in great quantity. I fear that this will reduce the waterproofing over time. Suggestion for MSR: Please provide a kit and guidance on repair to extend the tent's life.
- Velcro straps are falling off. The velcro straps that attach the rainfly to the poles have poor adhesive. The adhesive is flaking off and the straps are falling off in quantity. It seems this can be repaired, but at the same time this does not seam like normal wear/tear and there is no MSR guideline for this type of repair. Suggestion for MSR: Please provide a kit and guidance on repair to extend the tent's life.
- Suggestion for MSR: Would be nice if it automatically came with the mud floor for vestibule.
Date published: 2015-09-14
Rated 1 out of
Footprint does not fit exactlyThe footprint does not fit exactly the size of the tent. Its width and length are a couple of centimeters shorter than the floor of the inner tent. Additionally the grommets slings are too long so the footprint isn´t tensed properly when attached to the tent (if used with the inner tent).
Date published: 2016-07-16
Rated 5 out of
Erratum: during usage the footprint fits very wellWe write to correct our first review "Footprint does not fit exactly".
Actually after a week use we realize that despite size measurements that are a little smaller that the tent footprint, in usage the footprint fits very well. The footprint holds the tent arches very well, and also it protects the tent correctly. Thus we are very happy with this item and recommend it.
Date published: 2016-08-29
Rated 1 out of
CheapOne of the plastic slings broke after one use. Would not recommend