MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Person Tent is an ultralight 3-season tent that packs up small and is always ready to go. Sporting carbon fiber poles and 20D ripstop nylon fly, this puppy weighs in at a slight 2lb 9oz (packed weight) and packs down incredibly small. At 7ft long, this is an ideal choice for taller hikers (being a taller hiker, I know the pains of tent selection). If bugs aren't a huge factor, you can set this up fast-pitch style with just the fly and footprint to cut down on even more weight. Every ounce counts, and the Carbon Reflex 1 takes full advantage of every ounce.
FEATURES of the MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Person Tent
- Storage: Full front vestibule and large door for easy access to gear
- Fast Set Up: Simple, non-freestanding design shaves extra weight
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Carbon Reflex 1 Person Tent
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Doors: 1
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz / 0.97 kg
- Packaged Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1.14 kg
- Fast and Light Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 0.55 kg
- Floor + Vestibule: 17 + 9.5 square feet / 1.6 + 0.9 square meter
- Livable Volume Tent / Vestibule: 21 + 8.5 cubic feet / 595 + 240 liter
- Interior Peak Height: 37" / 94 cm
- Livable Volume: 21 + 8.5 cubic feet / 595 + 240 liter
- Dimension: 20 x 6" / 51 x 15 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.