Every trip demands a different cache of cookware, that's why MSR offers the BlackLite Fry Pan. It's up to you whether you want to bring this lightweight fryer along as part of a set or by itself.
FEATURES of the BlackLite Fry Pan by MSR
- Nonstick Coating: Eliminates scouring, scrubbing, scorching.
- Grooved Bottoms: Help pots stay where you put them.
- Rounded Corners: Help heat travel up sides of pot more quickly, boosting efficiency 5%.
- Black Exterior: Boosts heat absorption, which improves cooking times and saves fuel.
- Snug-Fitting Lid: Has a Snap Lock handle—stays up while cooking, folds down for packing.
- Wooden or plastic utensils, such as MSR's Alpine Folding Utensils, will prolong the performance of nonstick surfaces.
- Never put a dry, empty pan with nonstick coating over heat—overheating can damage the coating.
- When melting snow, add water to the pan first.
- BlackLite cookware is compatible with MSR's XPD Heat Exchanger and with all the Alpine Kitchen Accessories.
- Weight: 5.4 oz (153 g)
- Diameter: 7.25" (18.5cm)