Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
MSR Backcountry Barn 4 - 5 Person Tent is an awesomely big, single-wall tent that adds ridiculous comfort to a campsite. I speak from experience; my buddy has one of these and we've used it a couple times. With its steep sidewalls, it's less like a tent and more like a room. Like a bedroom. You like sleeping in a bedroom, right? The Backcountry Barn's floor is detachable so you can set it up over a picnic table or use it for group gear storage. All the poles and body/doors can be split up among your group so the weight is extremely manageable.
DECENT FEATURES of the MSR Backcountry Barn 4 - 5 Person Tent
- Easy Setup: Straightforward design makes setup uncommonly easy for a tent of this size
- Big and Livable: 74" / 1.9 meter center height maximizes space, and large front and rear windows with awnings allow great ventilation in any weather
- Stable: Advanced design and multiple guy-out points add security in windy conditions
- Customizable: Detachable bathtub floor allows customized use of interior spaces
The SPECS of the MSR Backcountry Barn 4 - 5 Person Tent
- Capacity: 4 - 5 Person
- Doors: 1
- Minimum Weight: 14 lbs 11 oz / 6.65 kg
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs 8 oz / 7.03 kg
- Floor Area: 75 square feet / 6.97 square meter
- Interior Peak Height: 74" / 188 cm
- Livable Volume: 346 cubic feet / 9797 liter
- Dimension: 28 x 12" / 71 x 30 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.