MSR Backcountry Barn 4 - 5 Person Tent is an awesomely big, single-wall tent that adds ridiculous comfort to a campsite. I speak from experience; my buddy has one of these and we've used it a couple times. With its steep sidewalls, it's less like a tent and more like a room. Like a bedroom. You like sleeping in a bedroom, right? The Backcountry Barn's floor is detachable so you can set it up over a picnic table or use it for group gear storage. All the poles and body/doors can be split up among your group so the weight is extremely manageable.
FEATURES of the MSR Backcountry Barn 4 - 5 Person Tent
- Easy Setup: Straightforward design makes setup uncommonly easy for a tent of this size
- Big and Livable: 74" / 1.9 meter center height maximizes space, and large front and rear windows with awnings allow great ventilation in any weather
- Stable: Advanced design and multiple guy-out points add security in windy conditions
- Customizable: Detachable bathtub floor allows customized use of interior spaces
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Backcountry Barn 4 - 5 Person Tent
- Capacity: 4 - 5 Person
- Doors: 1
- Minimum Weight: 14 lbs 11 oz / 6.65 kg
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs 8 oz / 7.03 kg
- Floor Area: 75 square feet / 6.97 square meter
- Interior Peak Height: 74" / 188 cm
- Livable Volume: 346 cubic feet / 9797 liter
- Dimension: 28 x 12" / 71 x 30 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.