The Mile High Mountaineering Salute 34 is a serious innovator in the world of packs. It's an “every-panel loader”; that means it has a zipper that covers the pack in an “S” shape and makes it so you can access any part of your pack at any time. No more furious unpacking in a desperate attempt to recover your lost beef jerky. The Salute can also zip entirely open into a ground mat. How cool is that? An M-Flex frame system and acclaimed VariCant dual-pivoting hipbelt make it possible to stay balanced and supported all day. With durable Cordura fabrics, tons of pockets, and the included deployable rainfly, it will take your best effort to be as hard-core as this pack.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mile High Mountaineering Salute 34L Pack
- M-Flex suspension system
- VariCant dual-pivoting/adjustable hipbelt
- Snake-Loader zipper system w/ heavy duty #10 zipper
- Perforated foam backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Integrated Packslicker rainfly
- Large external over-loader stuff pocket
- Deployable ice-axe straps
- 4 deployable compression straps
- 9 pockets + main compartment
- 4 poly-tube gear loops
- Volume: 34 liters
- Weight: 3lb 8oz
- Number of stays: 1 wire perimeter frame/HDPE framesheet
- Main Pack fabric: 315 denier ripstop Invista CORDURA Plus, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 840 denier Invista CORDURA HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- POP Color Fabric: 210 denier HT honeycomb Kolon, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.