The Mile High Mountaineering Colfax lets you keep the dream alive even when you're miles from the backcountry. It's got the tough CORDURA ripstop fabric look that you'll find on all of MHM's technical packs, but it's organized to carry a laptop, books and papers. The Colfax can be carried as a backpack or, if you're feeling a little more hipster, you can reconfigure the straps into a messenger bag. Just don't forget to put on your beanie, thick rimmed glasses, and belt-loop caribiner if you decide to go that route.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mile High Mountaineering Colfax 18L Pack
- Convertible shoulder straps allow pack to be carried as sling-style messenger bag
- Organized utility pocket
- Vertical skateboard carry
- Padded laptop compartment
- iPad/Tablet sleeve
- Bike lock compartment
- Organized sleeves for papers & folders
- Perforated foam backpanel and shoulder straps5 pockets
- Volume: 18 liters
- Weight: 1lb 110z
- Number of stays: HDPE framesheet
- Main Pack fabric: 315 denier ripstop Invista CORDURA Plus, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 840 denier Invista CORDURA HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- POP Color Fabric: 210 denier HT honeycomb Kolon, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Frame Material: HDPE