FEATURES of the Louis Garneau Women's Transition 723 Snowshoe
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy
- Single BOA mechanism: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Perimeter frame: Peripheral traction for an enhanced transversal hold
- Weave decking: Offers the greatest abrasion resistance on the market while its ripstop design ensures a puncture-proof deck
- Assault crampons: Aggressive 7075-T6 aluminum crampons that offer 360-degree traction on any type of terrain
- Instinct pivot: Natural stride and shock-absorbing suspension
- Contact Fit harness system: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
This size guide is lost, but not forgotten. We've got our top people working on a new one.
You can get at us on email or call us at 877-MOOSEJAW (877-666-7352) to get the greatest customer service in the world.
Love the Madness,