FEATURES of the Louis Garneau Women's Transition 723 Snowshoe
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy
- Single BOA mechanism: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Perimeter frame: Peripheral traction for an enhanced transversal hold
- Weave decking: Offers the greatest abrasion resistance on the market while its ripstop design ensures a puncture-proof deck
- Assault crampons: Aggressive 7075-T6 aluminum crampons that offer 360-degree traction on any type of terrain
- Instinct pivot: Natural stride and shock-absorbing suspension
- Contact Fit harness system: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Size Guide Coming Soon
Please contact customer service for immediate assistance