FEATURES of the Louis Garneau Women's White Everest 822 Snowshoe
- High-performance snowshoe for steep ascents and access to summits
- Polymer Molded Deck: Light, sturdy, and resistant at up to -40° C
- V-Rail Crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill
- Simple BOA mechanism: User-friendly, winter proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Edge Decking: Sharp edge on the frontal area provides great snow shedding
- U-Bar Technology: U-shaped profile reinforcing the deck structure
- Zero Boundary HCS front crampons and V-Rail: Absolute traction on any terrain and condition. Made from high carbon steel
- Free motion Pivot: Free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride. The rotation controller prevents the snowshoe from hitting the leg
- Contact harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Step-Up heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing
- Snow free Surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck
This size guide is lost, but not forgotten. We've got our top people working on a new one.
You can get at us on email or call us at 877-MOOSEJAW (877-666-7352) to get the greatest customer service in the world.
Love the Madness,
Frequently Bought with this Item
Customers Also Looked At