FEATURES of the Louis Garneau LE Tour Helmet
- Certification: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS-2063
- Vents: 19
- Weight: 9.7 oz/275 g
- In-Mold Construction
- Ringlock: Frame ring that ensures helmet's integrity in the event of impact
- Evacuation Channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Spiderlock Solo II: "Permanent" helmet stabilizing system
- Its inclination is fixed, but it has a headband that completely surrounds the head
- It can be easily tightened using only one hand, thanks to its dented wheel.
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Sealed Airdry padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists
- V-Pro System: Receptacle molded into the helmet in order to put the visor on and off as often as you wish
- Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Le tour visor: Specifically designed for the Le tour helmet this visor perfectly adapts to its design
- Dimension: 20 1/4 - 24" / 54-61 cm
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Size Guide Coming Soon
Please contact customer service for immediate assistance
Frequently Bought with this Item
Customers Also Looked At