FEATURES of the Louis Garneau Blizzard 1036 Snowshoe
- High-performance snowshoe for steep ascents and access to summits
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy
- V-Rail Crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill
- Simple BOA mechanism: User-friendly, winter proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Contour Frame: Proven ergonomics for natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Connect Fastener System: Durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design
- Lightec Decking: Resistant, light, and flexible at up to -40° C
- Traxion HCS front crampons: Multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions. Made from high carbon steel
- Freeflex Pivot: Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Contact Pro harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Step-Up heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Size Guide Coming Soon
Please contact customer service for immediate assistance