• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 3 out of
Good but not for meOn the plus side: comfortable, not too clingy, easy to move in. On the not-so-plussy side: a whole lotta real estate going on in the back. Yeah, lots of exposure.,,,,If I had seen a photo of the back of this, I would never have ordered it. It is not my friend, and so it's going back.
Date published: 2014-08-01
Rated 5 out of
Super suitable suit.Bathing suits are hard to befriend. Most of them are either too clingy or too flighty, and they're always pointing out my flaws. But this one is supportive, easygoing, and makes me feel good about myself. I think I'll buy it a drink.
Date published: 2014-07-14
Rated 5 out of
Nice suitRuns true to size. Just know the back is cut very low.