• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Fun to wear!This is just a cute and simple headgear. I love it cause it keeps hair of my face during yoga or when I go outdoors (actually anywhere). It doesnt ride up and I dont have to deal with the headaches I get from headbands that dig down behind my ear.
Date published: 2013-10-31
Rated 5 out of
Exactly what I expectedI love it, wear it all the time, I'm glad I bought it. Not really sure what else you can say about a headband... it hasn't stretched out & it doesn't give me a headache. Okay, I think that's it.
Date published: 2014-01-05
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10206814, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;