• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 3 out of
Cute but not perfect.Have two of these - sunset stripe and violet stripe. The good news is that the colors are as vibrant as pictured and they stay in place well during activities like running. ,,,,The bad news is that they seem to stretch out a bit after some wear. An hour or so a few times a week and they start to be loose or bend up at the edges in about 6 months. For the price, I'll keep buying them even if they do stretch out too much over time.
Date published: 2014-05-26
Rated 5 out of
Very Trendy and Hip!This headband really makes a fashion statement while serving a great purpose! Well worth the cash!
Date published: 2013-08-07
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10206812, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;