• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Hi, Do you sell the shorts/skirt in this photo? If so, what is the item number. Thanks, Julie
Asked by: Julie
Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, we don't sell the skirt shown with the Lole Silhouette Tank Top. We have similar items like the NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts with Skirt (item # 10275382). It's a skort, but it doesn't have the ruffles.