• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 4 out of
Great for Kicking AroundI love these pants for lounging around, but not for working out. They are supremely comfortable and the pockets are fun if you're running errands. But they are way too dense for yoga and they take forever to dry. Like, forever forever to air dry. For yoga, I'd give them a 1-2, but for winter loungewear, I'd give them a 5.
Date published: 2016-01-10
Rated 2 out of
Cute in Theory, Lackluster in Execution.I have wholly embraced the 'leggings as regular clothes' fashion trend. So when I saw these, with the fashion element of the front pockets, I had to have them. Unfortunately, while they're comfortable, they run quite large (and they're somewhat long). They could also use more structure (elasticity) and less sheen.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of
Most comfy leggings ever!I have several pairs of these leggings and they are the best. They are so comfortable and look good with everything. My only complaint is that they don't come in more colors.