"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Lole stuff is worth all of your penniesMonth in Peru = must go to Moosejaw and find trip "must haves." Found this awesome tank on the sale rack (when are Lole things ever on sale?!). I'm 5'8", 140 lbs, and have an athletic build. I bought it in Frost Heather in a Medium and am going to have to buy another color now because I loved it so much. It was breathable enough to hike in, not see through (as a lot of cream/white tanks are), and held up through backpacking and Peruvian washing machines (read:danger). It's a great length, nice soft material, and not sprayed on/constricting. Perfect for yoga, under a sweater when tailgating, or with shorts as we squeak out these last few warm summer days in Michigan.
Date published: 2014-08-25
Rated 5 out of
Great TopI have three of these tops and love them. I like the stretchy fabric that is soft like cotton and doesn't bag out like a regular cotton top. The longer length is great too, as I am 5'10" and get annoyed with tops that run shorter. They are perfect for layering under a sweater or just wearing alone.
Date published: 2015-01-07
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10221422, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;