• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Extremely Flattering, Comfortable TopI love this bathing suit top. I wear a 32DDD, so finding a bikini top is normally hell. However, this top provides full coverage, while still revealing just the right amount of cleavage to be sexy. I don't feel like I'm about to fall out, which has been my experience for past swimsuit tops. The best part is that this top is so flattering to my chest that it actually looks smaller.,,,,I bought a couple of different bathing suit bottoms to go with this top. This is the beauty of having it in black--it goes with lots of different bottoms, so I can change out bottoms and feel like I'm wearing a whole new suit.
Date published: 2014-05-16
Rated 5 out of
Great swim topI'm always looking for a good swim top that fits well because I can never seem to find the perfect one. I'm a cup size DD and I got an XL here and it fit perfectly. The fabric is really soft yet durable, and I actually feel secure wearing the top. Really great overall.