"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
How to look hot in a polar vortex...get this jacket!!!I don't need to tell you how nasty frigid cold this winter has been here in upstate NY this year, but you should know that this is the most awesome jacket ever for being active and staying warm in freezing sub-zero temps (with a nice icebreaker crew layered underneath!). Looking hot and keeping warm is no problem with this jacket. I love how the length is not too long, and allows me to move freely without tripping up on a massive sleeping bag length coat. Getting in and out of 4x4 trucks, hauling stuff, trudging through snow and ice, I'm keeping warm in the cold and looking hot doing it!
Date published: 2014-01-28
Rated 5 out of
Perfect winter jacketI love the length of this jacket. I didn't want a knee length so this was a great in-between. The outside is super soft, and altogether very warm. There is an internal pocket as well as the outside pockets that all zipper shut. The hood is great as well. I wear my hair up most of the time when I'm outside so it works great with a bun. Also love the thumb slit underarmour material for the wrists!
Date published: 2013-12-10
Rated 5 out of
Cozy, warm and cuteThis jacket is perfect for the cold weather, and provides the perfect amount of warmth while still being comfortable and cute. I have it in black and it goes with everything and keeps me warm!