• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Love it!I wanted a modest and wardrobe malfunction proof tankini and this fits the bill. I wasn't expecting the other awesome features though! It has a built in cup bra! sweet! with removable pads, but built in a way that they are easy to take in and out and stay in the place they need to! so awesome. It's really built in in such a smart way/ The other surprise was the fabric! so soft and light! So often tankini's are thick and hot and uncomfortable, this is perfect!. This is a sell out item, but I may be searching for one in small. I'm kinda inbetween S & M with tops. This one fits ok, but the strap adjusters are maxed out with the Medium.