• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 1 out of
yogini starseed from
not as described online - 4% wool in realitybought 2 of these dresses because they are listed on the website as 100% wool, in preparation for trip to Europe. the inside tag describes the fiber content as 87% polyester, 9% elastane, and 4% wool...
would never ordered had i known...
dress is very cute, blue color is nice... like that it isn't too clingy...
would be good either with tights or layered over a longer skirt for modesty.
i love you Moosejaw, but be more accurate when describing fabric content...
this is an important aspect for those of us who are shopping specifically for natural fiber clothing...
Date published: 2016-03-22
Rated 5 out of
beautiful and wintry dressI ordered this dress because I have been pleased with another Lole dress I bought at a Moosejaw last year. This has a drop waist, is flower, has a cute cut-out detail in the back, and is in a nice dark blue color. It is very comfortable but also warm and will be great for winter with leggings.