• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Stylish AlternativeMy teenage daughter wanted a longer down coat. This coat fit her unique sense of style and didn't look like a "mom" coat. She spotted this in the store and immediately fell in love. Be warned, it's not as warm as a North Face, but she layered it up and wore it all through the Polar Vortex winter. ,,,,As for the sizing, I totally disagree with other review that says it runs small. We found it to be true to size. We bought a small which was roomy on my daughter, who is a size 0, but I am a size 4 ~ I tried it on, and it fit me perfectly.
Date published: 2014-09-07
Rated 3 out of
Runs smallI bought this jacket as a gift for mom. She wears XL. When it arrived, it seemed a bit small, so I decided to try it on ( I wear size M). It was a tiny bit large for me, but barely... Had to return it as it would never fit my mom....
Date published: 2014-01-04
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10221355, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;