"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Stylish AlternativeMy teenage daughter wanted a longer down coat. This coat fit her unique sense of style and didn't look like a "mom" coat. She spotted this in the store and immediately fell in love. Be warned, it's not as warm as a North Face, but she layered it up and wore it all through the Polar Vortex winter. ,,,,As for the sizing, I totally disagree with other review that says it runs small. We found it to be true to size. We bought a small which was roomy on my daughter, who is a size 0, but I am a size 4 ~ I tried it on, and it fit me perfectly.
Date published: 2014-09-07
Rated 3 out of
Runs smallI bought this jacket as a gift for mom. She wears XL. When it arrived, it seemed a bit small, so I decided to try it on ( I wear size M). It was a tiny bit large for me, but barely... Had to return it as it would never fit my mom....
Date published: 2014-01-04
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10221355, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;