Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Sandy, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Lole Women's Faith Jacket is a mid-length down jacket for style and warmth through winter. The Heather-Knit fabric is a polyester/rayon blend, with a hydrophilic lamination to provide waterproof/breathable protection on snowy days. While the outer fabric protects against wind and water, Downglow 500 insulation has been quilted inside for lightweight warmth. The slightly longer length adds ample protection at the back and tops of the legs while the high collar shields your neck and transitions into an adjustable hood.
FEATURES of the Lole Women's Faith Jacket
- A quilted down jacket with center front zip that gives both comfort and super cute syle
- The attached hood is adjustable; there when you need it and sitting at the ready whenever you don't.
- 2 hand zip pockets so your little paws don't get cold
- Made with Downglow 500 insulation with a durable water repellent finish
- Waterproof and windproof, keeping you toasty warm even in the wettest and chilliest temperatures
- The design on the elbows, bodice, and hood contrast beautifully with the rest of the jacket
- Stretch by construction for just the right amount of support and stretch
SPECIFICATIONS of the Lole Women's Faith Jacket
- Fabric is eco-friendly Heather Knit, which is 100% polyester with a soft hand and a DWR finish
- Length: 35" / 87.5 cm