The Lole Women's Essential Jacket is a workout jacket for staying warm in between the car and the gym or during your warm up run. The 2nd Skin Pop fabric is 94% nylon and 6% spandex, allowing you to move easily while it also wicks moisture away from your skin. The fabric dries quickly as well, so you won't be left feeling soaked from your own sweat on the way home. Sorry ladies, you sometimes have to sweat in order to look glamorous. A single zippered hand pocket secures keys or other small essentials while on the go. Indoors or outdoors, the Essential is ready to help you stay active.
FEATURES of the Lole Women's Essential Jacket
Ideal jacket for playing tennis in, or just walking and biking. Or sitting. That's fun, too.
This full zip cardigan has one hand zip pocket for storing things like your eraser collection or mints
Flat seams provide extra comfort for all day wear without the irritation of stand-up seams
The fabric has an antibacterial treatment that prevents odor, so you can wear this on every run and it will stay fresh smelling. As long as you wash it sometimes.
This jacket has a reflective logo that's visible during low light situations
Quick Dry and moisture-wicking fabric absorbs and dries sweat quickly during high activity shenanigans
This jacket's stand-up collar gives you a nice flair of sophistication and also blocks wind from blowing down your back. So great.
4 Way stretch makes it ultra comfy and cozy
UPF 50+ excellent rating protects you from harmful UV rays
Security pocket to safely store your house key, or that hottie's phone number at 'bucks
• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Beautiful And stylishI love to wear for luncheon with friends or walking and working around the house ...,,So comfortable to wear and fabric feel so good on my body,,, two thumbs up :)
Date published: 2015-02-14
Rated 5 out of
Love this jacketI am so pleased with moose jaw. Very easy to work with