• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;