• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 3 out of
Big and shapelessThis is a nice sweater of high quality and is not itchy at all, but a sweater of this design needs to be form fitting in order to look flattering and modern instead of matronly. They must have pinned it in the back before taking the picture displayed. I am 5'2, 110lb. I ordered the small and it literally hung off of my body, the sleeves covered my hands and fingers completely and it showed zero waist line, just a box shape. I was disappointed because it is cute and very warm, just order a smaller size if you can.
Date published: 2012-10-04
Rated 3 out of
Maybe I just have a really short neck?Unlike another reviewer, I didn't find the body to be shapeless. For a fairly heavy sweater, I thought it was flattering. I also really liked the length, which was about top of hip on me. Color (Rock Mix) was fine. However, the neck was way too long for me. If I zipped to the top it came up to my jawline. It didn't think it looked very good with it unzipped so I returned.
Date published: 2015-01-20
Rated 4 out of
Great for layeringThis sweater rocks, but is a bit big and can almost double as a coat or good for when you need 52 layers underneath because its so crazy cold (as it has been in Chicago). Worth the deal on sale
Date published: 2013-12-15
Rated 2 out of
Sweater was pilled right out of the bagLove the color and the style, but if it's pilled when it's new, then it's going to look horrible after the first wash.
Date published: 2014-11-07
Rated 5 out of
Beautiful sweater!!I bought this sweater and couldn't be happier. The details are done perfectly and it is very warm.
Date published: 2016-01-08
Rated 5 out of
I love the color and it's very warmThis sweater is well worth the money - very good quality
Date published: 2014-01-15
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
loc_en_US, sid_10197165, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;