"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 3 out of
Nice mittens, but not as pictured.I like these, so I can't complain too much. However I was VERY disappointed that they do not have the fold down with fingerless gloves underneath feature (shown on the black pair picture, which was the color I ordered). I bought them for walking my girls to school and was excited about that feature as that would mean I'd be able to access my phone screen if needed while walking. These are just regular mittens however. I do like that even though they are wool, they have a full fleece lining...for someone who is sensitive/mild allergic to wool, this is very nice, but they still have the warmth of wool. But still kinda bummed about the lack of feature pictured.
Date published: 2012-11-21
Rated 3 out of
Was going to buy them but no flap so I wont. your loss right now.Highly disappointed. Was going to buy them right now but reviews say they do not have the flap so I will not buy them here. There are others similiar so I will buy them there shortly
Date published: 2012-12-29
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10197160, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;