• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
Great SuitThis swimsuit is both modest and fashionable. The rise on the legs is just right, not to high or low, making for a flattering fit. The back comes down to a very tasteful hight, high enough to feel comfortable and low enough to get some sun. The stitching is both decorative and functional making for a form fitting suit. The suite is true to size, just go by the measurements on the sizing chart to be sure of a proper fit. The color is also very flattering. I purchased the charcoal color, which is a darker grey. This is a great all around swimsuit that is sure to stay in place while swimming or lounging.
Date published: 2013-02-05
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10207285, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;