• Chest: Measure around fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around your shoulder blades, by keeping arms along the body.
• Arm Length: Bend your elbow slightly, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder to the elbow, and down to the wrist.
• Waist: Measure around the narrowest part at your natural waist.
• Hips: Stand with heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
• Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ground.
• Regular Rise: Two fingers 1" below the belly button.
• Shirts and Tops: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Skirts: Measured from the top edge of the waist to the bottom edge at the center back.
• Dresses and Long Jackets: Measured from the highest shoulder point to the bottom edge of the garment.
• Pants and Shorts: Inseam length is measured from the crotch to the bottom edge of the garment.
Rated 5 out of
i live in these pantsI seriously can not say enough about how awesome these pants are. i have one pair from the 2011 line that i literally wore almost daily for a year with no issues (don't worry i washed them). The baggage pant is so extremely versatile. You can wear these to hike, play in the snow, or everyday. They are so smooth and slim fit. Perfect pair of black pants. They look great with a pair of Birks or my tall Earth boots. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Date published: 2013-10-08
Rated 5 out of
THESE PANTS ARE AWESOMEThese are my favourite pants. They are super comfortable and flattering. They are casual enough for daily wear, but they can also be dressed up. I love the fabric finish, it isn't shiny, does not fade, nor does it pill. I have had these pants for over a year and they are still going strong after a lot of wear. I only wish I had purchased more when they were around. I would love to have the Bark colour. You won't be sorry.