The Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard is perfect for beginner/intermediate wakeboarders! Easy to ride. Smooth and forgiving! Clean predictable pop for that advancing rider. Pair it up with some http://www.the-house.com/wkblfal81211zz-liquid-force-wakeboard-bindings.html>Liquid Force Alpha Bindings
and hit the lake! Ben Greenwood loved it and so should you!Key Features of the Liquid Force Stance Wakeboard:
- Scalloped Diamond Tail: Extended up hold the wake increases the pop off the tail.
- Variable Edge: There's no catch- Soft in the middle- Forgiving when neutral- spins faster off the wake, land still spinning- Sharpens as it nears the tail- Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Molded Canted Fins: Easier to get board on edge. Helps the board initiate turns and hold better switch stance, toe side and heel side. Solid and consistent tracking from any side. Long and shallow for quick release when needed. No drag
- Pop Rock: A manageable 3-stage that is fast and consistent off the wake.
- Sculpted top deck/Flex enhancers: Light weight, stiffens snap and response.
- Length (cm): 135.6
- Waist (cm): 42.5
- Rocker (cm): 6.0 Continuous Hybrid
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.