Melissa always impresses us with her design ideas and this year is no different. Having had more to do with product design than almost any other LF rider, guy or girl, Melissa is constantly seeking products that will allow the woman rider to progress and have fun doing so. Her new board carries in the continuous rocker tradition of the Trip and her previous board, the Angel. Rocker line has been increased and the rail line has been softened in the center for extra forgiveness. Melissa's new shape was designed from the ground up to fit her needs. Its the first womens board designed exclusively with her ideas and input she's received from other high end riders. Gone are the days of sticking a girls graphic on a guys board. The Melissa truly is a board designed to take womens riding to the next level!Key Features of the Liquid Force Melissa Wakeboard 138:
- Aggressive, continuous rocker - Smooth, fluid carves with a high arcing pop.
- Modern Bat Tail - Fuller than the original for more lift off the tail of the board and tucked in tips for quick transitions.
- D-I-S-C hull - Double Inside Single Concave - softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rolled edge through midsection becoming sharper as it moves towards the tips --- forgiving, catch-free through middle, hard cutting and fast off the tail.
- Low Volume Rails - Faster on edge, deeper hold in turns.
- Molded-in Warped Long Based Side Fins - Superior tracking hold with minimum drag and slider strong.
- Length (cm): 138.00
- Mid Width (cm): 43.20
- Rocker (cm): 6.20
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.