Keith is a next level athlete, therefore he needs a wakeboard that can perform at an elite level. The Lyman is a super charged wakeboard that will take just about anything a rider gives it. This is one of Liquid Force's most aggressive wake to wake boards, but also features a Liquid Force exclusive grind base, which protects the board for the wear and tear of hitting rails, obstacles, etc. A must have for your board quiver, this board performs at the highest level but also will withstand any abuse you throw it's way. Key Features of The Liquid Force Lyman LTD Wakeboard 135:
- LF Exclusive Grind Base Material: Durable Base withstands the wear and tear caused by PVC, Docks, or metal
- Double to Quad concave hull: Soft landings caused by beam in center, and superior hold through tail caused by Quad Concave
- DISC setup throughout belly of board: Double concave is placed within a very shallow single concave.
- Center beam is lower than the outside panels so that the board lays flat on rails and doesn't rock from side to side
- Tail features a Quad-Concave V placed between a set of fins sitting on top of each concave: The outside set are long warped molded in fins, and the inside set closest to the tip are removable shallow cupped fins
- With the outside fins only, the board can still track very well while it remains loose and releases early off the wake
- With the full quad setup in place, the board provides more hold, increased speed, and generates incredible thrust off the wake
- Aggressive 3 stage rocker: Super Charge your ride!
- Length (cm): 135
- Mid Width (cm): 42.7
- Rocker (cm): 6.0
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.