The TRS C2 Power Banana is tested and refined by Sammy Luebke, Eric Jackson, Blair Habenicht, Jakob Wilhelmson, Martin Cernik. It is designed for aggressive all terrain freestyle riders and features Banana Tech rocker between your feet combined with cambers at each end of the board. This Banana Camber combi-nation offers the best features of Banana Tech... float in powder in both directions, carving on hardpack and ice and a catch-free freestyle performance with the best features of camber... end-to-end stability, extra pop, solid landings for strong aggressive riders. E Jacks Video Part of the Year was won on this board.
Key Features of the Lib Tech TRS C2BTX Snowboard:
- Designed & ridden by Sammy Luebke,Blair Habenicht, Erik Jackson, & Martin Cernik
- C2 Power Banana / Camber Combo Tech with Magne-Traction (C2 BTX)
- Basalt / fiberglass combo
- Columbian Gold core
- Power transfer internal sidewalls
- Twin geometries
- TNT base
- Flex: 5 - 7 (depending on size)
- Length (cm): 154, 157, 159, 162, 167
- Effective Edge (cm): 115 (154), 117 (157), 119 (159), 122 (162), 127 (167)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.2 (154), 29.3 (157), 29.4 (159), 29.8 (162), 31 (167)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.3 (154), 25.3 (157), 25.3 (159), 25.6 (162), 26.3 (167)
- Sidecut (m): 8.2 (154), 8.3 (157), 8.32 (159), 8.45 (162), 8.5 (167)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.