Award winning, rips everything, easy to ride, easy to turn, catch-free and forgiving, floats incredibly in powder, is unreal for jibbing, poppy freestyle fun, handcrafted in the USA, for first timers to pros. Banana Tech snowboards specific geometries reverse a snowboard's pressure map, shifting your weight from your feet inward to the center of your board where balance is controlled. Some weight is still transferred to the tips and tails and full contact is maintained for control and stability but far less than is the case with tip-to-tail ski style camber where the tips and tails are the focus of all weight distribution, making a board catchy and difficult to ride.
Key Features of the Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX Wide Snowboard 153:
- Banana Technologies and Magne-Traction (BTX)
- Twin geometries
- H-Pop core with banana
- specific core profile
- Power transfer internal sidewalls
- Too many awards to list
- Sintered base
- Flex: 4.5 - 6 (depending on size)
- Length (cm): 153W, 156W, 159W
- Effective Edge (cm): 114 (153W), 117 (156W), 120 (159W)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.9 (153W), 30.5 (156W), 30.7 (159W)
- Waist Width (cm): 26.1 (153W), 26.5 (156W), 26.5 (159W)
- Sidecut (m): 8.2 (153W), 8.3 (156W), 8.4 (159W)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.