Matt Cummins has the longest running pro model in snowboard history. He has been designing boards with us for over 20 years. Matt's latest dream board is an aggressive all terrain directional C1 freestyle, freeride board he calls the La Nina. Banana in the front, rocker between your feet and camber (C1) in the back design with Magne-Traction. Matt rides a lot of resort accessible steep pow terrain and the often brutal, to the point of comedy, terrain necessary to get in and out of the pow stashes... and then hits every jib or cat track hit on the way back to the lift. He loves the banana float in the front and suspension and power of camber (C1) in the rear. Fantasy terrain techno quiver killer. Ryan Davis did the art and worked with Matt on the stormy collage.Key Features of the Lib Tech La Nina MC C1BTX Snowboard:
- Aggressive directional C1-Banana & Magne-Traction (C1 BTX)
- Rear camber/ nose banana combo)
- H-Pop camel core profile perfect flex under foot
- UHMW sidewalls
- TNT base
- Flex: 6 - 7 (depending on size)
- Length (cm): 156, 159, 162, 164
- Effective Edge (cm): 117 (156), 119 (159), 121 (162), 123 (164)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.2 (156), 29.5 (159), 29.8 (162), 29.8 (164)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.1 (156), 25.3 (159), 25.5 (162), 25.5 (164)
- Sidecut (m): 8.2 (156), 8.3 (159), 8.4 (162), 8.5 (164)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.