The perfect all terrain freestyle snowboard for snowboarders who like to rip, add tricks and have fun. EC2 is C2 Technology enhanced. Elliptical Camber, slightly shortened contact lengths and a smoother, more powder friendly tip and tail entry. The Elliptical camber moves the apex of the camber inward (closer underfoot), which helps distribute tip and tail pressure more evenly, provides a more focused pop, and creates better suspension to absorb big land-ings. The slightly shorter contact lengths make it more agile and user friendly on hardpack and pow. Win! Win!Key Features of the Lib Tech Attack Banana EC2BTX Snowboard:
- Elliptical Camber/ Banana Combo Tech & Magne-Traction (C2 BTX): Mervin’s new quiver killing freestyle blend that performs halfway between original Banana Tech and C2. Rocker between your feet blended with elliptical camber to contact points. Focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice and a medium amount of pressure to the tip and tail for end to end stability and pop while maintaining great float and catch-free freestyle.
- Twin all terrain freestyle attack tool
- Freedom and float of Banana
- End-to-end pop/stability of C2
- Basalt / fiberglass combo
- Columbian Gold core
- Power transfer internal sidewalls
- TNT base
- Flex: 6 - 7 (depending on size)
- Length (cm): 153, 156, 159, 161
- Effective Edge (cm): 113 (153), 116 (156), 119 (159), 122 (161)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.2 (153), 29.5 (156), 29.8 (159), 30 (161)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.1 (153), 25.3 (156), 25.5 (159), 25.8 (161)
- Sidecut (m): 8.2 (153), 8.3 (156), 8.4 (159), 8.5 (161)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.