FEATURES of the Leki Thermolite XL Antishock Trekking Pole - Pair
- Combination SpeedLock (upper section) / Super Lock Soft Antishock (lower section)
- Exclusive Aergon grip (surface material varies by model)
- Hollow core construction to save weight
- Edgeless, rounded grip for comfortable gripping at all angles especially for "Palming" on steeps
- Built in 8° Positive Angle keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- Security strap system that adjusts and secures strap adjustment without buckles
- "No Bulk" strap does not create an "Over-Sized" grip; lined with quick drying wicking material for extra comfort
- Ultralite 16 mm / 14 mm / 12 mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum Shaft sections
- Adjustment range 66 - 135 cm
- Carbide Flextips with interchangeable basket system
- Thermo foam grip material for extra comfort, light weight and insulation in colder weather
- Extended foam grip for traversing and climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Leki Thermolite XL Antishock Trekking Pole - Pair
- Weight: 16.4 oz
- Length: 66-135 cm
"Nice feel, light and comfortable"
I wasn't sure if I was going to like the anti-shock as in many poles it adds vibration / feels cheap. But these are solid and comfortable. Being tall, the Leki handle curve fits my hands just right.
from United States
Was this review helpful?