"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
FEATURES of the Laundromat Men's Wayne Fleece Lined Sweater
Intricate jacquard stripe adorns this otherwise simple fleece lined sweater
An enduring best selling style
We only ship this brand to US and Canadian Addresses.
Packable, Moisture Wicking, Hood
Men's Clothing and Outerwear
MEASUREMENT INFO and NOTES
• LENGTH - Length of the garment measuring from the top of the shoulder to the bottom edge.
• CHEST - Measure the fullest part of the chest, below the arms.
• SLEEVE LENGTH - Full length of the sleeve measuring from the shoulder to the end of the sleeve.
* Laundromat products that are handcrafted with 100% wool will have very slight variations in color, design, and the measurement info provided above.
Rated 5 out of
Well made, beautiful wool! The BF loves it!I bought this for the BF and was pleasantly surprised to find this even more awesome in person than it was in the pics. Lovingly hand made so each one is somewhat unique. This is a WARM sweater as the wool outer shell is thick and therefore the interior fleece lining makes it nice and toasty! Can definitely sub as a jacket in lower temps. It is truly a regular fit, not slim cut at all.
1. The BF loves it as much as I do :)
2. The company does some incredible humanitarian work and part of what you'll spend goes to some great causes! Take a moment and read up on the company!
Date published: 2015-12-13
Rated 3 out of
Nice, but not cut for meReally wanted this sweater to work (beautifully made and very warm), but it has a square cut for someone with a stocky build rather than tall/thin.
Date published: 2016-02-16
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10230852, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;