The TC Pro Shoe by La Sportiva is the ultimate technical big wall free climbing shoe developed in collaboration with Tommy Caldwell.
Designed to provide powerful, technical edging AND crack climbing prowess without compromising either. This game changing, mid-height edging machine will take you out of a technical thin hands to rattley fingers crack and out on to the diciest dime edges you can find. Thin padding in the ankle and above the toes protects you in the cracks and the patented P3 platform delivers sensitive yet powerful edging abilities. The toes flat fit is perfect for comfortable crack climbing and the ventilated tongue and lateral rand perforations promote air-flow. We worked with Vibram on a new rubber compound that works best for technical edging and developed the XS Edge compound which holds an edge better on sharp micro edges.
FEATURES of the La Sportiva TC Pro Shoe
- Designed for powerful edging and crack climbing performance
- Mid-height covers the malleolus during crack climbing
- Strategically placed foam padding for comfort in cracks
- Patented P3 permanent power platform for edging power
SPECIFICATIONS of the La Sportiva TC Pro Shoe
- Weight: 8.71 oz / 247 g
- Upper: Leather/ Vibram rubber rands
- Lining: Unlined (under foot)/ Sentex/ PU foam/ AirMesh (tongue)
- Midsole: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3
- Sole: 4mm Vibram XS Edge
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: PD 55
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.