The TC Pro Shoe by La Sportiva is the ultimate technical big wall free climbing shoe developed in collaboration with Tommy Caldwell.
Designed to provide powerful, technical edging AND crack climbing prowess without compromising either. This game changing, mid-height edging machine will take you out of a technical thin hands to rattley fingers crack and out on to the diciest dime edges you can find. Thin padding in the ankle and above the toes protects you in the cracks and the patented P3 platform delivers sensitive yet powerful edging abilities. The toes flat fit is perfect for comfortable crack climbing and the ventilated tongue and lateral rand perforations promote air-flow. We worked with Vibram on a new rubber compound that works best for technical edging and developed the XS Edge compound which holds an edge better on sharp micro edges.
DECENT FEATURES of the La Sportiva TC Pro Shoe
- Designed for powerful edging and crack climbing performance
- Mid-height covers the malleous during crack climbing
- Strategically placed foam padding for comfort in cracks
- Patented P3 permanent power platform for edging power
The SPECS of the La Sportiva TC Pro Shoe
The SPECS for Upper
- Weight: 8.71 oz / 247 g
- Construction: Slip Lasted
- Last: PD 55
- Linning: Unlined (under foot)/Sentex/PU foam/AirMesh (tongue)
- Sole: 4 mm Vibram XS Edge
The SPECS for Midsole
- Leather/ Vibram rubber rands
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.