The Mens Spantik Boot by La Sportiva is a technical lightweight double boot for cold environments.
The cutting edge of mountain-boot technology, the Spantik (hint: it's a peak in the Karakoram Himal whose Golden Pillar is synonymous with extreme alpinism) combines all the latest, lightest materials to shave a full pound of the Nuptse and still offer unimpeachable climbing performance. Throw in the FLS (Fast Lacing System) and integral gaiter collar to keep spindrift out, and the summit is yours.
DECENT FEATURES of the La Sportiva Spantik Boot
- Toasty inner boot features micro perforated thermo-formable PE/Water-repellant Lorica with Antiacqua external coating and a minimal outsole plate on the bottom for durability
- A warmer alternative to the Baruntse, it is step-in crampon compatible, and a proven performer for north faces, winter alpinism and long periods at altitude
- Innovative Fast Lacing System for inner and outer boots allows onehanded, glove closure, even in the most heinous conditions
The SPECS for Outer Boot
- Weight: 44.48 oz / 1261 g
- Construction: Inner Boot: Slip Lasted, Outer Boot: Board Lasted
- Last: Nuptse
The SPECS for Inner Boot
- PU-Tech transparent PU-coated embossed Benecke CeraCom PUR leatherette
- Water-repellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating
- Vibram rubber rand
- Molded TPU ankle and backstay reinforcement
- PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam lined with a thermoreflective aluminum facing coated with anti-abrasion flocking
The SPECS for Insole
- Micro-perforated thermo-formable PE
- Waterrepellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating
The SPECS for Midsole
- 5mm thermal structure carbon fiber and aluminum insulation
The SPECS for Sole
- Dual-density Micropore EVA
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.